Sunday, June 6, 2010

happy fourth monthsary bhoo

Happy 4rth monthsary Bhoo.

I love you more than anything
You make me feel like life is worth everything that happens...
So you do something to me that I can't explain.
So would be out of line if I said, I miss you?
I am not even going to put this on poetic lines.
As I drift into this dream,

It seems like we are at the end of each other's poles.
I don't want to transcend without knowing you in this lifetime.
The very thought that you are there, is what I'll hold.
I long to know you.
Or maybe I have known you.
Would my heart fail to recognize you?
Or yours would not know me too?
For certain, you are real. You are not a figment of my imagination.

I never thought this is how it’s gonna be
4 months between you and me
But I’ll take the chance to say
That I need you more everyday.
Since you came I’ve seen the light
The hope that pushed me to be alive
You changed me and I love it
You heal my heart again to beat

I always look down on myself before
But you believed me and I fear no more
I knew myself because of you
And I love myself because you do

You are the reason why I live
You are the gift from heaven that I received
I love you and I want you to stay
I love you though you”ll be far away
Apart from you.

HAPPY 4TH MONTHSARY Bhoo!!
ILOVEYOU DAMN MUCH! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment